Are the Classes Mixed?
Yes…Both Men and Women attend all our classes..(well apart from the pregnancy Yoga classes…Only females there) …
Do I need to bring my own Yoga Mat?
We provide everything you may need in the studio. If you have your own Mat..we of sourse suggest bringing it.
Can I use a Pilates Mat for Yoga?
We recommend you use a Yoga Mat. Pilates Mats tend to be too soft and squishy and are also very slippy underneath so will affect your balance while practicing.
Have you Any Drop in Classes?
Yes…all of them..now that covid restrictions have lifted we are not so limited with Numbers/ Space. We welcome drop ins…Just drop us a message in advance to let us know to expect you and to check the class is the correct level for you.
How do I book a Private Session with One of the teachers?
Private 1-1s are very popular in the studio. We offer 1hr slots of private tuition to help you work on your personal practice. Just email us and we will find a slot to suit you.
What will happen if a class is canceled by the studio?
Should ZenergyYoga have to cancel a course, workshop or event for any reason either a full refund will be offered or the cancelled class will not be subtracted from your class pass. Classes on the timetable often change and refunds will not be offered for class passes. Drop-in classes are flexible for both students, teachers, and and for this reason ZenergyYoga requests that everyone pre-book their classes to ensure viability.
What happen if I dont show up for my class?
We have limited space at our studio. It’s not fair to us or anyone on our waiting lists if you book a class and don’t show up. If your class or workshop is not cancelled within the specified time it does not give us time to fill your place so no refunds will be issued. All class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Drop In Classes – If you cancel a DROP IN class via the booking system with6 hours notice you will be given a full refund to your account.
6 week Course Terms- Once the course starts you will not be entitled to a refund – Cancellation to participate in a course must be made 48 hours prior to commencement of the start date of course. The course runs for 6 weeks and classes must be used within that time. If a commitment a course is not possible we suggest using the drop in option for payment when booking. Under certain circumstances allowances can be given.
What if I cancel a workshop I’ve booked into?
In-House Teachers’ Workshops:
Up to 48 hours beforehand 100% account refund only (account credit can be used as full or part payment of future workshop). NO REFUND if cancelled less than 48 hours beforehand. Any refund given by card will incur a 5% fee to cover card transaction fees for both the sale and refund.
International Teachers’ Workshops: Up to 1 week prior to workshop start: 50% refund. Within 1 week of workshop start: NO REFUND. Any refund given by card will incur a 5% fee to cover card transaction fees for both the sale and refund.
1. All the fees are non refundable and non transferrable.
2. A student can only compensate for the missed drop in class only if he/she has informed the teacher or the studio at least 6 hours prior to the class.
3. Students are responsible for their own belongings. In any event, our liability to compensate you for any loss, damage or theft of any property brought onto our premises by you will be limited to a total amount of £50 (for any one incident) where that loss, damage or theft is caused by the negligence or is the fault of Zeneregy or its employees.
4. Students must advise the teacher of any personal, current disability such as blindness, deafness, heart condition, epilepsy and other conditions etc. prior to the class so that they can help to avoid accidents, injuries or misadventures to themselves and others.
5. ZenergyYoga reserves the right to refuse admission to the studio.
6. Bookings are made subject to the studio’s right to alter the programme or teaching staff as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
7. Students must arrive no later than 5 minutes before class start time. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop instructor.
8. The use of cameras and recording equipment and mobile phones is strictly forbidden without the teachers permission.